It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of the updated edition of 21 Office Situations & How to Deal with Them.
What is New?
Seven New Chapters + Exercises Section
18. How to Write a Job Description
19. How to Manually Check for IQ and EQ
20. How to Do a Reference Check
21: In Office – 8 Ways to Manage Your Weakness
22: Two Things That Helped Improve My Emotional Intelligence
26. How to Improve Your Public Speaking Skills
28. Fire Drills in Office – 5 Things You Probably Don’t Know
Exercises Section – Level I, II, and III (for Managers)
In addition, the following content has been added to existing chapters:
1. How to Deal with Bureaucracy? (Chapter 2)
2. How to Present an Idea to Your Boss? (Chapter 3)
3. Dealing with Authority Figures (Chapter 5)
4. Non-Threatening, Issue-Opening Sentences (Chapter 6)
5. Your Working Style (Chapter 11)
6. How to Give Autonomy to Your Team – Some Examples (Chapter 12)
7. ‘Outcome’ Fairness vs. ‘Process’ Fairness (Chapter 15)
8. The Power of Words (Chapter 16)
9. Dealing with a Weakness in Personal Life (Chapter 21)
10. My Experience with a Coach (Chapter 23)
11. Why You Need to Be Proactive in Your Appraisal (Chapter 25)
12. 3 New Management Books Reviewed (Chapter 27)
13. How to Gain World-Class Knowledge in Less Time (Chapter 27)
(The number of pages as such has increased from 180 to 288.)
As usual, each chapter has identifiable examples.
I continue to strive to make the book an all-purpose, reference guide on office situations and this edition – after a gap of 3 years – is a step towards that.
I hope you will find the updated book more helpful. (Chapter 22, and the Exercises section are something that I am especially happy with.)
I look forward to your feedback in due course.
Buy on Amazon.in (When you order, you will get the latest edition.)
To see a full list of chapters, or read the first chapter, please click here.